dinsdag 11 maart 2008

Why not start a blog too?


Well, since I have nothing better to do these days, (because I don't have to study for wine anymore), I figured I could follow my sister's footsteps and also start a blog, fun fun fun !


I came back from Birmingham yesterday, had a GREAT time, met quite funny people haha and had a jamming session the last night I was there.....(check my sister's log for more details)
Today I didn't do much, went grocery shopping with my mom, and then went to my uncle's house to help him with cooking,
tomorrow, sadly, is 100 days ago that my aunt passed away, therefore tomorrow we'll all be together in honour of my aunt, (hence the cooking today)....

1 opmerking:

Wilkie zei

Ehy ehy ehy!
It's me!
Matteo....!

I was part of your jamming session! or better, I was the cause of your jamming session actually...!

Anyway, nice blog. :)

kisses...

W.